Using Space Seven
using space is a zine about squats, social centres and alternative ways of living.
this is issue seven, produced august 2o12.
previous issues are also hosted here (apart from five, which was too large, but it's
hosted at other places, including northern indymedia uk)
* a callout for a mass squatting action in brighton
* short update on criminalisation in england and wales
* when glitter thugs attack
* interview with a seattle squatter
* keeping occupied - on the ocean estate, london
* 28 pages including cover
* 7 pages of doublesided A4 = 28 pages
* please use recycled paper if possible